FOR RESERVATIONS, CALL
Click here to
Open March 1 thru
No smoking on premises
Check out our 3 bedroom
The master suite has a king-sized bed with a unique headboard crafted by a Nantahala artisan and a handmade quilt and sham. The master bath has double sinks set into exotic granite countertops, a six-foot whirlpool tub and a large, porcelain tiled walk-in shower.
The stairs to the second floor and the loft have woven, handcrafted railings made from trees and mountain laurel on the property.
The private, upstairs bedroom has a queen-sized bed. The upstairs bath vanity was hand made by a local craftsman with a stone vessel sink and bronze vessel faucet; there is a large porcelain tiled walk in shower.
The loft area in our log cabin has a game table and chairs, handmade in Maine. There is a day bed in the loft that can be used as a twin bed, and it has a twin trundle as well – a perfect solution for couples traveling with children.
There are telephones throughout the house for local calls; use your credit card for long distance calls.
Our North Carolina Log Cabin Rental
• Large, stacked stone fireplace
• Loft area for games
• Covered front porch
• Outdoor fire pit and picnic table at stream
• Dining area with table for four
• Central heat & air, ceiling fans
• Cooking & eating utensils
• Full kitchen with refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, blender and dishwasher
• Towels & linens
• Initial supply of bathroom tissue, soaps, garbage bags
• Washer & dryer
• Iron & ironing board
© 2005-11 Stag Falls
All Rights Reserved
Photography and web design: